Wednesday, December 28, 2011

AFA 2011 : My top 7 cosplayer

Hello people!!! Being a big anime fan, of course i am really interested in cosplay. Since i have attended AFA 2011, of course i must extract and select some of my favourite cosplayer. So after much consideration and thinking, i have isolated out 7 photos which i think that are slightly or better than other cosplayer on that day. However, do note that this is strictly based on my opinion, so no hard feelings. The rankings will be in ascending order. Without further a do, lets get on with it.






















Okay , first off we have misa from death note. I admit i am quite bias towards her because i have this crazy likes for misa. However, this misa definitely have her own kind of style. For me, a good cosplayer must not only look alike but at the same must have his/her own kind of style. So i would like to say she did a good job!! Hope to see her again.






















Okay this is something really interesting. I am not really sure who are they. Maybe a vocaloids pair in wedding dress? Seems like it to me. When i first saw them, i was totally captivated by them. They were the first cosplayer that i have seen wearing a wedding dress. Quite a interesting concept eh!! They look pretty cute too. Don't you just wanna give them a hug? Hahahah






















They are probably a black rock shooter pair. How do i describe the feeling they gave me? I can only say they are very very very cool. They sort of give off a killer intent that kinds of attracts me. Among all the cosplayer i have seen that day, they were surrounded and pictures taken by most of the people. So i had really a hard time taking their picture. When i took a snap at them, guess what they said: ''i let you take a picture because you have an i pad''. Woah thats cool right? Good stuff!!






















Woah someone in maid costume with cats ears, probably from kaichow wa maid sama or some other anime that involves a maid theme. When the first time i saw her, i was like kind of surprises that someone in maid costume holding a sword at the same time. Definitely not something that you can see quite often. Looks pretty cute and at the same time mysterious to me. This part of her kinds of attracts me. Good job!!






















Finally something that i have been expecting in the event. We have allen walker from D.grayman. In fact i feel that he is probably one of the best cosplayer out there. Also the best Allen walker i have ever seen. He also looks dam alike to the allen walker in the anime too.Defintely deserve to be in my top 6 best cosplayer. Good cosplaying and nice!!






















Next off is my second favourite. some cute girl in a maid costume. I don't really know who is she cosplaying. I forget to mention, that i have this weird admiration for girls in maid costume. She was very very shy. She was so shy and so many people was snapping pictures at her . So i cant really take a very good shot at her. Somehow her shyness really attracts my attention. Nice hair and good try!! :D Hope to see her cosplaying again.






















Okay okay, here comes my top favourite among all the cosplayer. Another cute girl probably in some elementary school uniform. When i initially saw her, i was so shocked. Because when i look at her from the back, she look just like some primary school kid in cosplay due to her chibi size. When i look at her from the front, she look like totally some teengaer or adult. I still can't figure out her age though. She really totally amazed me. To me, she look dam freaking cute too. Kind of regretted not snapping with her D: anyway cheers for the cuteness xD


Thats more or less about my top 7 cosplayer in AFA 2011. I have to stress this again, it is totally opinion based. So no offence or hard feelings.In this great event, i can see many great and potential cosplayer. I feel that they really put in a lot of effort and they did a good job out there !! so i really hope to seem them next year in more anime related events!! I will be sure to get better and more photos next year!! So stay tune for more next year !! xD

No comments: